Since March 2021, when The Aged Care Royal Commission highlighted a system well-behind in its adoption of digital technology, Australia's aged care system has been busy responding to new regulations and standards, managing ongoing COVID-19 waves, operating through extreme workforce challenges, and all of this while navigating a change of government.
While the above challenges have seen some aged care operators proactively adopt digital tools, the digitisation of the broader aged care sector remains at a nascent stage.
With a reliance on outdated processes and legacy systems, aged care providers are facing growing challenges around security, productivity, scalability, and care delivery. But where to turn to in an environment that is often unfamiliar, regularly confusing, and invariably expensive?
What challenges are our delegates facing?
- Utilising technology to improve workforce capability and capacity in in the aged care sector
- Improving customer experience in the aged care sector though digital tools and information systems
- Leveraging technology to scale business and improve operational efficiency
- Selecting and investing in the right tech tools that meet your tailored needs
- Ensuring all systems and processes are integrated and connected
- Securing data to assist with process improvement for business and clients
- Discovering how tools like VR/AR can improve quality of life for people in need
- Enhancing your organisational resilience against cyber-attacks and data breaches
- Positioning human centred design at the core of digital and technology adoption